dimanche, mars 02, 2008

I was yanked from my regular shift earlier this week and placed on another shutdown. We had trouble in one area which dominoed through the refinery. The original troubles did not affect us, but when one of the units was starting back up, they sent bad product to our charge tank and that bad product took us out.

This shut down was not bad. We have done what was needed and tonight we should start coming back up and should be up and running by tomorrow sometime, if all goes as it should. I am hoping this is true, so I can have a couple of days off before I have to start back on days Thursday.

On Friday Lisa drove to Pensacola to visit Christian and she came home again today. Morgan and Kim (a niece) watched the boys while Lisa was out of town.

I have been doing a lot of searches and downloading from Google Books. It is a treasure trove. Books in the public domain can be downloaded for free. I am now going to do a new searh there as soon as I post this blog entry.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: