mardi, mars 04, 2008

Our latest shutdown is over. When I walked out the gate this morning, my part in the unit start up was over. We are ready to finish starting up but we were prevented from doing so because of problems in other areas of the refinery. Once again our area leader pulled everyone of the shutdown before it was completed, but I am glad that I will be able to stay home and sleep in my own bed tonight. I will also get a full day off work tomorrow before I start days on my regular shift on Thursday.

This morning after leaving work I went to Izzy's and fed his dog. He has been out of town and I take care of his dog when ever he is gone. After feeding his dog I came home and played fetch with Oakly for a little while. It is 37 degrees outside, that is cold for this time of the year. The sun was coming up as I tossed Oakly's toy and there were bird's singing. It was so nice.

After that I went inside and woke the boys for school. I am now getting ready t go to bed and Lisa will finish getting the boys feed and off to school.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: