jeudi, mars 13, 2008

Yesterday, I got up with the family. I brought the boys to school, came home and spoke with Morgan about a paper she’s writing for school. Then I went to St. Michael’s Episcopal Church for their Wednesday morning Eucharist service.

After that I picked up lunch for Morgan and then for Lisa. Mona Kay was there to visit Lisa and so I hung out for a while and visited with them. I then went to Lake Street Liquor Store to discuss what I needed for Morgan and Danny’s wedding reception. While there I picked up a fifth of Scotch and a bottle of Ouzo.

I came back to home in time to pick the boy’s up from school. The boys jumped in the back of the truck and we headed to the house. When I got home I played fetch with Oakly for a good while.

Gary J. came over. I offered him a Guinness or we could try the new Scotch I had picked up. He opted for the Scotch. I got the bottle, jiggers, ice, and we sat of the porch and poured a couple of jiggers of Aberlour 12 year old single malt Scotch. It is a good Scotch.

Woody saw us on the porch as he was driving by, and so he pulled in and joined us on the porch. We had a very good visit while enjoying our Scotch. MK also showed up later that evening as did Elisabeth.

It was a good day full of family and friends.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: