jeudi, mars 13, 2008

Today was a typical day in my life. I got up with Lisa and the kids. Lisa took the boys to school and then she left for work. I took it easy this morning. I Wrote on my blog, posted on some blogs I visit and on Christian Forums. I read some and did a little cleaning.

After that I ran some errands returned home, did a few exorcises and some more cleaning, mostly in the garage and kitchen. When the time came I picked up the boys at school. They climbed into the truck bed and we came home.

My youngest son and I played sword fighting in the backyard for a while. He won the sword fight. For supper the boys and I made omelets. The broke the eggs, mixed them, poured them in the pan and added the condiments and I did the folding and serving. Lisa called when she left work for home and I made her an omelet so that it was ready when she got home.

As the sun was going down we built a fire in the fire pot on the porch and talked for a while. As the fire was burning down and it was time for the boys to take their baths, we came inside. Now I will go say their prayers with them and get ready for bed. Then Lisa and I will visit some more.

That's a fairly typical day in my fairly mundane life. I enjoy my life (most of the time).

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: