dimanche, juin 29, 2008

I'm currently working days. One think about the group on my shift is we eat really good on most evenings and weekends. Today, Kratzer cooked a great meal. We had deer roast, pork roast and deer and pork sausage, with rice, corn and green beans. It was so good.

I brought drinks for today's meal, a twelve pack of Cokes, diet Cokes, Dr. Pepper and A&W Root beer. I also brought grapes for a snack.

We had a quiet day yesterday and today.

Since I worked this Sunday and missed worship service, I read St. Paul's epistle to the Philippians, and I plan to attend the Wednesday morning Eucharistic service at St. Michael's Episcopal Church.

I've started reading a short biography of Blaise Pascal.

Now, I plan to get a beer and then get cleaned up and ready for bed.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: