mercredi, juillet 02, 2008

Yesterday, Christian left San Diego headed for Whidbey Island, Washington, which is in Puget Sound a few miles a little north of Seattle. He had a finder bender just outside of Anaheim. Thank the Lord, it did not do serious damage to his truck, but it did take out his AC.

I spoke with him off and on as he was driving yesterday. He decided that he would drive straight through. It was a 1,350 mile long drive and I was concerned with his decision, but he did OK. I did wake before 5 this morning and I called him. He was just about to cross into Oregon when he answered the phone. It was 3 AM his time. He asked me to stay on the phone with him. He said he was doing well and was not tired but talking with someone would still help.

He finally arrived at his base in the early afternoon his time. I was very relieved when his 22 hour (+ or -) drive came to a save end.

I also cut the grass in my yard, which was too long, and Lisa and I took the boys to see a movie this evening.

Now I'm ready to go to bed. Ive been up since before 5 AM, and I'm tired.
Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: