samedi, juillet 05, 2008



Thursday, the boys and I went Longville for a visit. I filled the back of my truck with bags of leaves that we had racked up in the back yard. The leaves came from our Live Oak. I was not able to get all the leaves in the truck, but I got most of them. I will bring the rest of them. Dad and I dumped the leaves in his garden.

After a nice visit (and several cups of Community Coffee) with mom and pop the boys and I went to see Sandy and Brian's. We visited for a little while than the boys and I went for a swim in their pond. We did not bring our fishing gear, but we feed them. I took a fish of my son with the fish eating all around him. It was fun.

Lisa and I met Lynn and Morgan for supper at Casa Manana.Lisa and I decided to go dancing so we went to the Isle of Capri to see what band was playing. The band was Static, and Lisa and I danced almost non-stop for a couple of hours, before heading for home.

On Friday, Lisa and I slept in a bit, but we were up by 8AM and went for a walk and got soaked by a storm. Later Mark came over to build the new posts for the porch. I helped to get things started, but I had to take a nap so I could start the graveyard shift.

Aucun commentaire: