jeudi, décembre 11, 2003

My books are stacking up and I am doing other things and not reading. But my house is looking better. Several rooms have been repainted and rearranged and my bookshelves have been arranged in a way that I can find a book when I look for it.

I was able to go sit on a deer stand on Tuesday. I loved that. It was a full moon that night and so the odds were not real good. I also spent some time at my sister-in-law’s place on a tractor clearing a field. I also took out my shotgun and did some shooting.

Last night I bottled five gallons of blueberry wine that I made back in June. It’s color is very nice and clear and it taste pretty good.

Last Sunday I taught Sunday school. We are finishing up a series on Church history that has taken well over a year to present. I spoke on the subject Religion in the Ante-bellum South. Of course slavery had to be discussed. I hope to get what I spoke on typed up and blogged at some point.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: