mardi, décembre 30, 2003


The doctor gave me the go ahead to come back to work, so here I am. I actually returned to work Monday. I started my shift at 2PM and worked a sixteen hour shift. It was good to get back with my crew here at work. They are a good group of guys.

It was a quit shift, but I was still very tired when I crawled into bed this morning. I am at work again tonight and all is going well so far. I sleep pretty good today so tonight should be ok.

I will be home tomorrow night so I plan to pop fireworks with my children tomorrow evening. My buddy Dr. Mike may come over, and if he does we will pop the cork on a good bottle of wine while we enjoy the kids, the bottle rockets and the firecrackers.

I won't be able to stay up until midnight though, because I am scheduled to work overtime New Years day, so I will be getting up at 4:30 in the morning so I can come to work.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: