jeudi, janvier 01, 2004


New Years eve has come and gone. I was awake at the stroke of midnight, even though I had gone to bed at 11. I purchased some fireworks for the kids and Mike S. came over with his son and we all popped firecrackers and other assorted items. The little boys had a great time.

Lisa watched television while we did the firework thing and our daughter went to her cousins house to bring in the New Year. Mike and I enjoyed a bottle of Yellow Tail Merlot while we popping the fireworks. Yellow Tail is an Australian brand of good inexpensive wines.

We did not celebrate at midnight because I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to come to work. This morning has been a busy one for me a few others, but I hope we can still have a nice day here at work.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: