mardi, décembre 02, 2003

Not much has happened since my last blog. I did teach Sunday school again last Sunday. The Sunday before last I spoke on the "Religion and the Revolutionary War" and this last Sunday I spoke on religion in the Ante-bellum North. Next Sunday I will speak on religion and the Ante-bellum South (Lord willing).

MK has asked me to write that Sunday school stuff out and put it on the blog and I plan to soon, but for now it will have to wait. I'm still not supposed to strain or lift things. But I have finally convinced Lisa that I can do more than sit around. I finally talked her into letting me start some long overdo indoor painting. I have to wait for her and our oldest son to get things out of the way for me, but I am making good headway.

Sunday school preparation has really cut into my book reading (cause I am rereading a lot of stuff to teach these classes). But I am hoping to read a little book titled Fear and Trembling, by Søren Kierkegaard (1813-1855).

I've never read anything by Kierkegaard, but I have read about him and his views in countless books. I am excited about having this book next to my bed, and hope to get started on it tomorrow, that's if I can get finished with the painting.

Earlier, Lisa came in the living room to help me with the painting. She turned the TV to CMT where they ran a Toby Keith interview by Dan Rather. I like a lot of Toby Keith's music, and after seeing this interview I have a new found respect for the man himself. I like the way he came across.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: