samedi, novembre 29, 2003

Last night I stayed up very late to watch the extended version of The Two Towers, which is the second instalment of Lord of the Rings. WOW…

Today will be a slow day. I will be home preparing for Sunday school; I’m giving MK a break. He’s has been doing a series on Church history and I have filled in several time already. Last week we looked at “Christianity and the American War for Independence” and tomorrow we will look at religious and secular movements in early 19th century America. (I know what you’re thinking; you wish you could be there. Oh well.)

I am still in the recovery mode from my surgery. I feel good, and I am now allowed to drive, but I’m not able to return to work. My brother told me that he would be happy to put me on a deer stand and do all the physical work if we go hunting together. I hope to be able to do that soon.

Coram Deo,
Kenith
Ps. You do know that LSU kicked some Hog butt yesterday!!!

Aucun commentaire: