lundi, novembre 17, 2003

I’m up and walking about these days and recovering nicely (just in case some of you are interested).

I have another book I want to comment on, and this one I also very highly recommend. It is written by Stanton Jones and Mark Yarhouse and is titled Homosexuality: The Use of Scientific Research in the Church’s Moral Debate. InterVarsity Press publishes it.

This book is a must read for pastors, Christian counselors and all wish to be up to speed on what science really knows about the reasons some men and women are gay and lesbian and how such information is used by those who wish to move the church away from the traditional (biblical) ethical standards on this issue.

I’m reading articles as well but I have not read any that I want to comment on.

I did miss a chance to see Rev. James Jordan who was at Covenant Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Sulphur, La. this weekend. He was speaking on worship and I would like to have been able to hear what he had to say.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Ps. You can find the book here:
http://www.discerningreader.com/hostljomaaya.html

Aucun commentaire: