samedi, novembre 22, 2003

My two younger sons and I played Frisbee in the front yard for a while this morning. I mostly just stood there and they ran after the Frisbee. We had a good time.

My Seep buddy called because his blog site we had built was messed up and he was having no luck trying to fix it. I agreed to go over to his place and check it out, and then watch the LSU vs. Ole Miss football game. Well the blog site is now fixed and, though we were scared several times, LSU did manage to pull out a victory over Eli Manning and Ole Miss.

Mike was, as always, very kind. He showed me a copy of Keith A. Mathison’s book The Shape of Sola Scriptura . I’ve read Mathison’s Given For You: Reclaiming Calvin’s Doctrine of the Lord’s Supper and it is awesome, so I have been really wanting to get the Sola Scriptura book.

Well, MK (Seep) saw me drooling all over his copy of The Shape of Sola Scriptura and insisted I take it. Of course I gave a halfhearted attempt to decline his offer, but luckily for me he won and so I now have his copy. I am excited about it and can’t wait to read it. I have a couple of other books going right now so it will be a little while before I can get to it. I believe this to be an important subject.

McNeese (football) game is now playing on the Radio, but I also promised my younger boys that I would watch Ice Age with them, so I will just have to check out the final score in the McNeese game. Gotta go watch the movie.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: