dimanche, janvier 25, 2009

Last night LP and I planned to go dancing, but our daughter came over and brought the first season of Heroes with here. Instead of dancing, we watched Heroes. The shows were good. I had never seen it before last night.

This morning I woke, went to the kitchen and worked on breakfast. I cooked pain predu (lost bread-French toast) which is my signature cooking event. I cooked pain perdu because Morgan requested it; she slept here last night because her husband was out of town. Breakfast was a big hit. Pain perdu has always been a special treat for our kids.

After breakfast, we got ready and went to worship service. Pastor Steve preached through Psalm 50 this morning. It was a good sermon on worship.

After worship services we came home and put a pizza in the oven for dinner. I had pizza and a beer for lunch. I think I will go for a walk, Lisa is going to work out and the boys are playing in their room.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: