vendredi, janvier 02, 2009

New Year's Eve, Lisa and I went dancing. We "passed a good time"(that's an old Cajun phrase), danced until midnight and returned home 30 minutes into the New year. The boys were excited because they had permission to stay up all night (or as long as they could make it).

I also watched LSU beat up on Georgia Tech. I was so glad to see that the LSU's football team showed up ready to play for the game. They didn't show up for a bunch of the games in the regular season.

New Years Day, Lisa got up early and met some of her friends/co-workers for excercise and breakfast. I got up, ate a toasted English muffin with butter and homemade fig preserves and drank tea for breakfast.

After breakfast, I got a volume of the Church Fathers, poured another cup of tea and went to the porch and read for a while. I also had my book Wine, by André Dominé, which Lisa gave me for Christmas and I'm very excited about.

After Lisa returned home, we began taking down Christmas decorations. That took a while after that Ispent some time with the boys and the dog in the yard.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: