jeudi, janvier 15, 2009

Yesterday, I started my day by bringing the boys to school. I then headed to see Dr. Cohen, and orthopedic doctor for my shoulder. Eight months ago, while swimming a breast stroke, my shoulder popped, that hurt and on the next stroke it popped again. Again it hurt, so I headed to the side of the pool and quit swimming.

Lisa tried to talk me into going to the doctor then, but I wanted to give my shoulder a chance to heal up, hoping it would fix itself. I gave it plenty of time, and my shoulder still hurts, so after eight months of Lisa fussing at me, trying to get me to see a doctor, I finally did.


Dr. Cohen sent me to get an MRI yesterday afternoon. I had never had an MRI before, but I did have a little bit of a nap while in that MRI tube. I go back to Dr. Cohen next week.


Last night my MK came over for a visit. We opened a Hungarian, meritage wine and visited in the living room. We spoke about nerdy things like the Church Fathers, Puritans, recession, medicine, unions, etc...

Morgan closed at Starbucks last night and after they closed she came over and visited with MK and me for a little while.

Today, Mk, Morgan and I met at Cracker Barrel for an early lunch. After that Morgan and I went to Moss Bluff library to pick up her check (she is holding down two jobs). We visited with my niece Elizabeth, who works at the library. Then we got a drink at Sonic and Morgan brought me home.

I spent much of the afternoon (in a near panic) looking for my wallet throughout the house. It was found thes evening in Morgan's car. where I left it after paying for our drinks at Sonic.

Right now I'm enjoying a glass of wine and watching news about a New York plane crash in the Hudson River. Miraculously no one on board the plane was killed.

BTW: The weather hear has been awesome, near freezing at night and in the 50's each day.
It is time for me to go to sleep, so I will sign off of the blog, finish my glass of wine and get ready for bed

Coram Deo,
Kenith


Aucun commentaire: