mercredi, janvier 21, 2009

Yesterday, after Tommy K. and Gary G. came over to the house after work. Tommy's favourite beer is a Belgian beer (no not Budweisers). It is Chimay, a truly great beer, and Lisa went by Kroger and picked up some Chimay (Rouge) for us.

Tommy and I have been on different shifts for a number of years and have not had a chance to visit much over the years. This year we are both on both on the same shift. He arrived at the house a few minutes before I did, and Lisa and the boys showed him the changes that we've made to the house since the last time he and his wife, Kelly, have been over here.

Lisa poured two frozen mugs with Chimay and gave them to us. A couple of minutes later Gary joined us. We had a talk; it was like old times.

Today I got off work early for a doctor's appointment. I went to see Dr. Cohen for my shoulder. He has prescribed physical therapy. I hope that fixs my problem.

Christian called us from the Persian Gulf on Monday. It was so good to here from him. Yesterday, Lisa also spoke with Jessica, our daughter-in-law. She is doing well.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: