dimanche, avril 05, 2009

I worked another 84 hour work week at the refinery this last week. I hope this will be my last week of seven, twelve hour day week for a while. It makes for a nice check, but it is hard on the family and it is hard on me as well.

On my way home, I passed by Popeye's and picked up some chicken for supper. I just finished eating. I am going to pop the top on one or two on some Abita Amber beers and relax for a few hours.

Tomorrow I start a new workweek and it will be a 40 hour week, because I'm on special assignment. I will be on vacation the week after this one.

On my days off I hope to bring the boys fishing a a couple of times and do some outside activities with them, on top of the honey-do's that Lisa has lined up for me. I've worked a lot these last couple of months, so the honey-do's are beginning to pile up.

I also plan to read my North Louisiana blog friend, Opinionated Catholic's, anti-secession post on his blog and (hopefully) write a response to it.

I'm about finished with a beer. I am going to close out this post finish my beer open another and chill.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: