lundi, avril 20, 2009

My vacation ended today, a day early. My own shift begins tomorrow.

Yesterday, we worshipped at Bethel. We had a missionary from Peru Mission, Wes Baker. During Sunday School he gave us an overview of what they are doing in Peru. Wes preached the sermon and after dinner he spoke on St. Augustine's City of God. It was all very good and quiet fascinating. I was very glad I could attend.

Sunday afternoon, Lisa and I went to a crawfish boil at Big Woody and Marys house. Woody cooked them perfectly and had the spices just right (smokin hot). There was a abundance of cold beer (a must with crawfish.

*****Our son Christian has returned from the Middle East. He is in Pennsylvania with his wife's people. We are very excited because he and Jess will be here next Tuesday.*****
Coram Deo,
Kenith

1 commentaire:

GumboFilé a dit…

Wes is going to officiate Stan's wedding