samedi, avril 25, 2009

Last night MK came over and we opened a couple of nice wines. The first was a meritage and the second a zinfandel. The meritage was good, but the zinfandel was awesome.

Today the boys and I went to Longville to visit with my family. We had to head back home early because we were invited to a crawfish boil at my co-worker Walt's house. I was the only one to go to Walt's, mostly because Lisa worked late, so that she can be off when Jessica and Christian arrive on Tuesday.

Walt boiled crawfish and crabs. It was all SOOO good. I had Same Adam's Summer Brew to go with the food. There was a good turnout. A good number of my friends from work were at Walt's. A number of the guys brought their wife and kids.

After a few hours of feasting I came home, having eaten my fill of crabs and crawfish.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: