mercredi, avril 15, 2009

Monday, the boys, my Paw-in-law and I went to Longville. A took one of the boys to my parents house then the rest of us went fishing. My brother Terry told em before we started that I always picked the worse days to try and fish.

He was right. I caught one bass and we all missed a few more, but that is it. I'm planning to try again tomorrow.

I started Tuesday by going to the funeral of Billy Clark. He was one of the people responsible for starting Bethel Presbyterian Church (PCA). Billy was also a Ruling Elder Bethel for many years.

Last night the boys and I started a game of Risk on the porch. We were not able to finish last night, so we left it set up and finished it this afternoon. We could not finish it this morning, because I went to another funeral. This time it was for family.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: