dimanche, janvier 03, 2010

After LSU's terrible showing against Penn State the weekend did improve. Saturday Lisa and Sheree went to Lafayette on a shopping trip and after lunch the boys and I packed up the kayaks and went to Longville.

When we arrived at my parents they made a pot of coffee and we visited over a couple of cups, then my youngest son and I took the Kayaks to my sister's pond. Gary, my nephew met us with his daughter to try out the kayaks. After they left, my son and I raced and played with the boats in the pond for a couple of hours.


After leaving the pond, we returned to Bud and Dot's for supper (Spaghetti). After a nice meal we went out into the cold so that the boys could pop their fire works. They were not able to pop them New Year's Eve, because I was working. We had fun.

Sunday morning I woke up with a headache, so I slept in and we missed Sunday school. Mark Duncan was the guest preacher and the sermon was very good from I John chapter 3.

I am now watching Iron Chef. I really enjoy this show.

Coram Deo,
Kenith




Aucun commentaire: