vendredi, janvier 01, 2010

I worked the last four nights so I spent most of New Years Eve in the control room at the refinery. We had to finish the start up on our clean fuels unit, but the end of the start up was mostly covered on the unit console, so it was an easy evening for me as top.

When I got home this morning I noticed my mailbox was gone. My neighbour informed me that my mailbox was blown up by someone last night. I assume it was teenage mischief and fireworks.

This morning I made sure to wake up in time to catch the beginning of the LSU, New Years Day, football. It is now half time of the Capitol One Bowl between LSU and Penn State. The field is a mud fest. Les Miles' Tigers are playing sloppily football, which has been there normal way to play all season. The LSU offense has done nothing in the first half. Jefferson has thrown only one descent pass, and it was intercepted, all his other throws were terrible.

I started vacation when I left work this morning, so the New Year, despite LSU's poor showing thus far, is starting on on a good note.

Coram Deo,
Kenith




Aucun commentaire: