lundi, janvier 25, 2010

WoW!!!!

The Saints are going to the Super Bowl I never thought I would live to see this day. I worked yesterday until 5:30 pm. I left work and went to Josh and Melissa's to watch the game on their big screen. They had have Lake Charles there with tuns of good food, wine and beer. It was a great game and it was a blast to watch the game with Josh and company.

Yesterday, was my last day as a top operator in a refinery process unit. The guys cooked a wonderful "last meal"for me. Randy, our Ville Platte native, cooked a two stuffed ponce with lots of sausage, a Boston butt ham and lots more. Jody baked three cakes; It was great. I'm glad I will be working less than a hundred yards from my old control room, so I'm not going too far.

I have to get ready for my first day at the lab.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: