vendredi, janvier 08, 2010

It is 26 degrees outside and the high temperature today will not reach 40 degrees. Tonight we are supposed to drop into the teens. That is EXTREME cold for this part of the world, in fact all the schools in Calcasieu Parish are closed today because of the cold.

This is a good week to be off from work, and I just happened to be on vacation. The refinery does not function very well in this type of cold, which we have not seen for a couple of decades.

My daughter, Morgan is coming to get me, we are going to my in-laws. Morgan takes her grandmother to the grocery store every week and I have a "honey-do" job at their house this morning.

I watched the BCS Championship game last night. Christian called from Japan to discuss the game. I had to pull for Bama because they are an SEC team, but I felt bad for McCoy when he got injured.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: