mercredi, mars 24, 2004


The computer at home is still very dead. My buddy Izzy (i.e. Israel) has agreed to look at it for me. I am hoping that the computer is, like the Dread Pirate Roberts in the movie Princess Bride, "only mostly dead." I hope Izzy can fix it, but even if he can I think I am going to look into getting a second (inexpensive) computer.

The little boys are both sick, but they did feel well enough to go outside and toss a Frisbee around with Christian, Ryan (my nephew) and me for a little while.

Christian had Ryan cut off most of his curly hair yesterday afternoon. He now has a buzz cut (on most of his head) that would make a Marine D.I. proud. Lisa was not happy about Christian's new “do.” It's quite a contrast; Christian went from shoulder length curly yellow hair to nearly bald.

Morgan was not home yesterday. She went to visit my folks in Longville. My Sister's friend from Mexico is in visiting with her and Morgan wanted to see her (Vonia) while she's here, so she spent the night at her Aunt (Taunte) Sandy's.

Mk made it over last night for our usual wine and then walk-a-bout prayer time. We had a couple of glasses of a nice Australian red wine while we discussed all the world’s ills. We then went for a walk around the neighbourhood. We talked for a little while longer and then he led off our prayer time and later I finished it. We strolled around the neighbourhood praying for a good while (about two miles worth) praying. I find these prayer times to be very rewarding and useful.

When MK left and I came inside, it was just about midnight. Because of the late hour that I went to bed, I had a hard time getting up for work this morning, but I did manage to do so after hitting the snooze button a few times.

I have worked to do.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: