mercredi, juin 23, 2004

I'm still working straight days. This week I am working 10 hour days, instead of the eight hours a day I worked last week. Lisa and I have a dinner date this evening, at the Turner’s. There is another couple invited as well, but I don’t think I know them. All three of us men, who are going to be there tonight, are (from what I have been told) Confederate types. So after supper we will have to sit around, sip bourbon (I think I’ll pick up a 5th of Rebel Yell for the occasion) and reminisce about the Lost Cause.

Things have been going well at home. Ryan is still with us, and he is welcome for as long as he likes. He’s started reading some works that I’ve suggested. He should have finished Francis Schaeffer’s How Should We Then Live. He also recently completed the Gospel of Luke and has started the Book of Acts. Christian too recently finished reading Luke and has also started in Acts. He is also reading my old Western Civ. book from college.

The other night the three of us (Christian, Ryan and I) went for a 2 mile walk. During our walk we saw a satellite (space station?). We were trying to figure out what planets we could see, but we were only able to make guesses. We need to look some sky charts.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: