mercredi, janvier 12, 2005

I have been on graveyard shift working 12/13 hours a day for 14 days straight and I finish them at 6 AM. Hurray!!!

I am ready to get back to my family. I see some of them when I get home in the morning and some in the afternoon, before I come to work. I am ready to spend some time with Lisa and the children.

Yesterday morning when I got home, after a busy, sweaty (it’s warm here in SW Louisiana right now) night. I crawled into the tube and just soaked while I read from a new biography of George Washington. After my bath I got a cold Killians out of the refrigerator and took the beer and a book (the Iliad) with me to bed.

I read until my beer was gone, then I found a good spot to close the book. I closed the book, turned of the light and drifted into a day long sleep. That is about it. Later I got up said a few words to Morgan and Christian before they went to work, then left for work myself.

I have started posting on a new site called Christian Forums. I am mostly at the History site or the Reformed site. I have spent time in others, especially the Baptist site, but what I can do at this site is limited by the rules.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: