vendredi, janvier 14, 2005

Its good to be off the turnaround. Wednesday I woke up at about 1:30 . I stayed awake so I would be able to sleep that night. I didn’t accomplish any thing during the day; I just sat around and vegetated and read some.

That evening I did the little boys’ homework with them and then they took turns reading to me. The youngest is reading a Dr. Seuss book and the 8 year old is reading a biography of Columbus. I love to sit on the couch with them while they read. It is a wonderful pleasure for me.

Yesterday, I had to go pick up a tux. Lisa and I are supposed to be going to a Mardi Gras ball tomorrow night, and it’s a formal occasion. I meet Jo-el Sonnier while picking up the tuxedo. I like Jo-el’s music and have had a link to his website ever since I started this blog.. I own a few of his CD’s. He has some good stuff.

After picking up the tux, I got the little boys and took them to a birthday party.

Today I am at work.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: