mercredi, mai 06, 2009

Christian, Jessica, Morgan and I went to Longville yesterday. I fished they did some fishing and visiting with my sister. After spending a few hours in Longville, we brought Morgan to her in-laws in DeQuincy. Her in-laws have miniature donkeys, one of which just had a colt. It was cute. They have a number of birds, a horse, dogs and a dozen or more donkeys. 

That evening Christian and JB went out to eat and MK came came over with a couple of bottles of wine and a lot of computer stuff. He visited with Lisa and me. I downloaded stuff, we talked and drank wine then Christian and Jessica returned. Neither of the ladies would try the wine, which is good, because both bottles were excellent. MK does not drink mediocre wines, which is good anytime he brings a bottle
 over.

Today, was a good day. I mostly hung around the house and finished Max Hastings' Overlord. I also went to the gym to watch Christian and Paul S. spar a few rounds. I took photographs, so I will post some tomorrow or the next day.

Christian, JB and my youngest son played Risk until it was his bed time. Then Woody came over with a bottle of Makers Mark and we sat around the table talked and sipped a little bourbon. Now everyone has gone home or to bed, and I am going to do the same.

In Christ,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: