dimanche, mai 17, 2009

We had a good week. I was off from work on Thursday and Friday and my Paw-in-law and I went fishing at my Sister's pond on Friday . I caught a 6 or 7 small bass, and he mopped up on bluegill. I through my fish back, but I cleaned the perch and fried them for supper on Friday evening.

On Saturday the boys and I retuned to Longville to visit my folks. My brother, Terry, my bro-in-law, Brian, and my youngest son all did a little fishing. We caught a few bass.

I also picked up my canoe, which had been damaged by Hurricane Rita (I know, that is a good while back). I had assumed that it was totalled, but have never looked at it closely until a few months ago. It has a gash in it, and a buddy at work told me that he thinks he can repair it. So now it is loaded in the bed of a truck and I will bring it to him this week.

While in Longville, I checked out my brothers fiberglass pirogue. I like it. The question is do I want to get a pirogue or a kayak.

At this moment, I am on the porch with a cup of coffee, I'm already dressed for Church, there is soft rain, a nice breeze, and a mocking bird (along with other types) are singing for me as I type. 

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: