dimanche, mai 03, 2009

I worked graveyards last night and when my shift was over I then started vacation at 5:30 this morning when I walked out of the refinery. I then went to bed and slept until 9:30. I then got up and got ready to attend worship services at Bethel.

It was great, because our whole family was there this morning. Morgan and Danny, Jessica and Christian along with Lisa, the boys and me. Pastor Steve had a good sermon on worship. I preached on the sacrament of the Lord's Supper.

This inspired me to write on the subject on my As I See It blog. It is a bit tongue-in-check.

After church we went to eat and then came home. Lisa took a nap, the kids did their thing and I went to the porch with a book, read for a while and took a nap there myself.

Now I'm going to bed and watching the Military Channel.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: