mardi, mai 05, 2009

Woke this morning, watched a little news and ate breakfast, then I went to the porch with coffee and my book (Overlord: D-Day and the Battle for Normandy, 1944 ). I read, and drank coffee while the birds sang their morning songs for me. I wish I could start every morning this way.

I've been reading Overlord (by Max Hastings) off and on, along with a number of other books, for a while. It's the second book by Hastings that I've read and is very good. MK resently read Hasting's is Retribution: The Battle for Japan, 1944-45 and he raved about it. The firt of Hasting books that I read was Armageddon: The Battle for Germany 1944-45. It is one of the best books on WWII that I've ever read.

JB, Morgan, Christian and I may go to Longville shortly. I don't know. We will see how the day progresses.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: