lundi, mai 03, 2004


Gary and I walked out the refinery turnstiles at the same time this morning (about 5:40 AM), so we went by the Circle K and got us each a beer. Normally we would have sat on the tailgate of my truck, but it was a bit cool this morning, so we sat in his vehicle. We chatted for about twenty minutes while we enjoyed our beer. When we finished the beers I got in my truck and headed for the house. By the time I got home, Lisa and the kids were already up and getting themselves ready. I gave them all hugs and kisses, went to my room and crawled into bed.

I did not sleep very well and woke up earlier than I cared to. I laid there for a good while hoping I would fall asleep once more, but that did not happen. I then picked up a book and read. I was still desirous of more sleep, but instead I read a good bit in the book I picked up and never even blinked.

I finally gave up trying to sleep, turned on Fox News and took a bath. After a leisurely bath I got up and joined the family for a little while and then came to work.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: