lundi, mai 03, 2004


I’m on my third night of my first set of graveyard shift since I returned to my normal crew. I worked a regular 40 hour straight daylights shift for 10 weeks, so I am adjusting to shift work once more. I have to get back into the routine. I am struggling a bit this time around, but I will be back in the groove soon.

This morning I crawled into bed a little after 6 a.m. I slept until 12:30. I went to the 1:30 p.m. service at church. This is a good thing about having our afternoon service so early. I can now attend worship services when I am on graveyards, which is something I could not do when the service was at 6 p.m.

After worship services I came home. The little boys were all excited when I got home Lisa and the kids came home after the morning service). They, along with the neighbours children had caught a baby blue jay. After looking at the bird (knowing its chances of survival were slim) I encouraged them and went inside. I then ate and crawled back into bed. I was not able to go back to sleep, so I am expecting a long, hard to stay awake, night to night. It will be ok.

I am at work and have other things to do, so I’ve gotta go.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: