jeudi, mai 20, 2004

This is my second night on graveyard shift. Last night was a good shift, and we are hoping for the same tonight. My old friend LaCasse is working to with us this evening. He and I are both working as top operators (something like a working foreman) this evening.

LaCassse brought a some Cajun CD’s and I have a few with me, so we are looking forward to hearing Cajun Music tonight.

Lacasse's CD’s include Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys, Richard LeBouef and Two Step , Moe-D , Wayne Toups and I have The Lost Bayou Ramblers, the great Alphonse “Bois Sec” Ardoin and Les Frère Michot.

I have picked up The Shape of Sola Scriptura by Keith Mathison. I’m 100 pages into the book and all I can say so far is wow!!

I’ve gotta go. There is work to do.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: