samedi, mai 29, 2004


This has been a rough day for me, but my work day is almost over. I plan to head straight home, take a long bath (while sipping on a little Bourbon) and then read until I fall asleep, which should not take very long at all.

I had to work the graveyard shift on what should have been my last to days off, but Peter twisted his ankle and I was on call to cover him. That was not to bad, but we had a problem, on the last of the two nights. On that last shift, the potential problem did not happen and I went home and went to bed.

I got up at about 2 PM. (this is Friday afternoon). Lisa, soon after I got up, left for New Orleans; She and a couple of lady friends are going shopping. The big kids took off to Longville and I stayed home with the little boys. We did our thing for a few hours, then I fed them, got them cleaned up and brought them to spend the night with Lisa’s sister (Their dear Reaux-Reaux).

When I got home, I noticed that the refinery had called and they wanted me to come to work at two in the morning. I did what I needed to do and then went back to bed. Of course I had slept until 2PM, so I could not fall asleep. I tossed and turned, read some Dostoevsky, hoping that would put me to sleep, but nothing worked. At 1:10 AM I got up, got dressed and came to work.

I am now coming to the end of a very long work day, and all I want to to do is get cleaned up and go to bed.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: