lundi, novembre 24, 2008

The 21st was the birthday of our youngest son. He had requested that his mother fix crab cakes and sea food gumbo. She did and both were great. We had some family over and he had a good birthday.

I returned to work on Saturday. I was hoping for a quiet weekend, but when I got to work I found that the unit I had just started up after my turnaround was down. A compressor motor died just a couple of days after we had started the unit up.

The long and the short of it is, I returned to work Saturday just in time to begin restarting the unit. Of course there was problems with the new motor and so we spent the entire weekend getting things right. We were able to finish the start up today.

I hope to have a better day at work tomorrow.


Now I am going to bed.


Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: