mercredi, novembre 12, 2008

Now that MK has me on a couple of antibiotics, my staph infection is much better and well on the mend. Lisa removed the packing from it last night and I can walk with no pain.

Now the down side of things, my cold is not better. I woke during the night is a sweat, when my fever broke and I've had fever off and on today. Because of that I mostly been in bed all day. I watched some TV (a show on the F/A 18 Hornet was pretty good) and I've read a little bit in Boyd's book and a bit in my newest addition of First Things. I also did a little work with Rosetta Stone.

I at some toasted French bread with butter and honey for breakfast and I fixed myself an omelet with cheese and bacon for lunch along with an American Ale (from the now Belgian owned Budweiser). BTW Its not bad.

I just picked up the boys at school and I still feel like yuck, so I am going vegetate for a while.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: