samedi, novembre 08, 2008

The unit turn around is over and I am off work this weekend. I worked a mere 62 hours this week. I am so glad to have this behind me. It was hard work work, but all went well. No one got hurt and the unit (which makes high octane gasoline) came up safely. Unit shutdowns and start ups are the most dangerous part of my job.

Christian has been in San Diego for the past several weeks, but is heading back to Japan in the morning. From there he is likely to go on a detachment elsewhere soon (likely to a war zone).

Morgan had surgery on here ankle last week. Her foot (ankle) was severely injured in an automobile accident earlier this year. She is doing well, but the doctor said that damage was worse than he had expected and she would need another surgery in the future.

Please keep us and ours in your prayers

In Christ,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: