dimanche, novembre 09, 2008

For the last few days of the turn-around I suffered from a boil of sorts on my upper thigh. Lisa fussed at me for not taking care of it, then she called my doctor friend (i.e. MK). She was convinced (and is probably correct) that I have another occurrence of staph infection.

Yesterday my upper right thigh was very sore, red and swollen about 6" in diameter. I was in a great deal of pain. Lisa lance and dressed the area. I don't know which hurt more - my thigh or watching LSU loose to Saben's Alabama.

Today, my leg is still sore, but I am taking the antibiotics that MK called out for me. I regret missing worship services this morning, but sitting is not easy with my infection and I just felt bad.

I've been in bed all day, but I did get up and toss a football with the boys for a few minutes. Now I am back in bed.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: