jeudi, novembre 20, 2008

After Lisa and the boy's left for work and school, I finished cleaning up the kitchen and watched some news. At 10:15 I attended St. Michael's Episcopal's Eucharistic service. I am unable to attend normal Sunday worship services at least two Sundays each month. We are members at Bethel PCA and we usually worship there on Sundays. Pastor Wright at Bethel is a very good man and gifted minister.

After worship I returned home and continued my painting the house. I painted for several hours then it was time pick the boys up a school. After we returned home I worked on supper, and was about to return to painting when Gary J. showed up. We sat on the porch and were having a drink when Mark C. came over and shortly after that Woody also came by.

Our porch visit broke up and I came in for supper (Red beans, sausage and rice). I got the boys feed and I helped Mark take measurements for some cabinet work we need done.

Lisa came home at about this time she and I helped the boys with home work.

That was Wednesday at our house.
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: