jeudi, novembre 27, 2008

Yesterday, I called Lisa as I left work. She was in town and suggested that I pick up the boys and meet her and get something to eat. We met at Starbucks, where our daughter was working. I picked up Lisa and we went to get supper.

After eating, the boys joined a couple of their friends and one dad and went with them to see Bolt. Lisa and I went to Best Buy and Sam's to find her a laptop. She bought an HP at Best Buy. She then headed back to the house to meet the boys. I returned to Starbucks, drank a coffee. I hung around until they closed. I helped Morgan and her co-workers by putting out the garbage and sweeping. Then I went to my truck and read while they finished closing.

After they finished closing, Morgan and I went to IHOP. We had a nice chat as she ate. I made it home just before 1:00 AM.

We all slept in this morning. It was so nice. (Me with a glass of wine)

For Thanksgiving Day dinner we went down the road to Woody and Elisabeth. Most of Lisa's family headed there as well. We had a great meal and a good visit.
(Morgan and her cousin Kim with their grandfather.)


Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: