lundi, novembre 10, 2008

This morning I started my day with a visit to the dentist office. This afternoon I had a doctor's appointment with MK. He confirmed that I had staph. He lanced it, cleaned it out and then packed it with some ribbon like material. He also gave me another prescription. He also informed me that I will not be able to go to work this week.

With all that said I did very little today. I did start reading a new book today. The new book is actually an old one - England, Rome, and Oxford Compared as to Certain Doctrines by Archibald Boyd. This will be the second book by Boyd that I've read. The other Boyd book is Episcopacy and Presbytery. I found that book to be very impressive.

Now back to my health. I have also been sneezing all afternoon and have sinus trouble and a sore throat. I think I'm catching a cold - Yuk. I hate being sick. I can handle pain pretty well, but I am a wimp when I have a cold.

Later,
Kenith

1 commentaire:

GumboFilé a dit…

crybaby.

o wait. I'm having deja-vu.

watch for a get well and feel better surprise.