mercredi, avril 07, 2004

I am back on line here at the house. My old computer is fried, and I have purchased a new Dell Computer. I am hoping to bring my old computer back to life, but that is going to cost me a couple of bucks that I don’t now have.

Lisa is on her way home with the little boys. She is going to pick up supper on the way. She’s picking up boudin (pronounced: boo-dan [you have cut the ‘n’ short]) for all and some beer for me. Boudin is a kind of rice dressing in non-smoked sausage casing. It is an old Cajun favourite.

I am still on light duty at work (because of two broken ribs) and will be for most of this month, but I feel good and I am ready to get back to my regular job. My own doctor (MK) says he thinks it is ok, but the refinery is relying on the doctor they sent me to when I fell and broke the ribs.

I have lots to do tonight, but I hope to blog more later or tomorrow.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: