mercredi, avril 21, 2004

I went to see the (company assigned) doctor about my ribs Monday, they took x-rays and have finally given me a clean bill of health, so I can return to full duty next week. I’ll be happy to get back on my regular shift again.

Lisa has finished the medicine for her stomach that she had to take for two weeks. The medicine was hard on her stomach, but now that she has finished it she is back to normal and feeling good.

MK and I got together Sunday evening. He brought over a bottle of Chilean wine . This was our first experience with wine from Chile. It was really good and the price (wow!) was low. The world can use more good, inexpensive wine and it looks like Chile (followed by Australia) may be able to fill this important need. We discussed some controversial aspects from that morning’s Sunday school lesson. I was not there, but Mike filled me in on it from his vantage point. I am going to get the tape, so I can hear the lesson for myself.

That same evening one of Morgan’s guy friends came over to visit with her and watch a movie. She introduced Mk to the young man ( I had meet him earlier). She later explained to him the routine Mike and I have of conversing over a couple of glasses of wine and then going for our walk-a-bout prayer time. She said he thought that was “cool.”

The young man seems very nice, and makes a good first impression. I think he is a member of Sales Street Baptist Church. I believe they meet in art class. I have not had a chance to discuss much with him, but he did seem interested in theological matters.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: