vendredi, avril 23, 2004


Today was my last day of straight days. I start back on shift next week. I am taking off Monday, which is the day my shift works off, which means I am off until next Friday night. I hope to bring the little boys fishing again tomorrow, if the weather holds out.

This evening I went to a crawfish boil. There are view things in this world better than the combination of hot boiled crawfish, cold beer and good friends. That’s pretty close to Cajun heaven.

Lisa and the little boys are asleep. Morgan and Christian are at their cousins house watching a movie. So I alone am awake at home. I am writing this blog spot drinking a glass of merlot and taking it easy. When I finish this blog I’m going to pick up a good book and read a while before going to sleep.

I am reading a novel right now, which is not something I do very often. It came highly recommended and seems to be pretty well know, though I had never heard of it. Of course I know very little about current fiction. I am more a non-fiction and classics person.

Speaking of books; I hope to go to a book sale in the morning at Temple Sinai in the morning. My friends who worship there tell me that there are loads of books for sale and they will be cheap!!!

Hold on–What is that? Oh- I gotta go I here my book calling me.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: