jeudi, janvier 24, 2008

Christian and Jessica returned to Pensacola Monday evening. I called him on his cell from work just as they were getting to Pensacola that night. He went to the doctor the next day and we found out that his ACL is also torn but we don't yet know whether he will have to have surgery or not.

I only worked two of my five graveyards, because I had taken the others off to visit with Christian. Today and yesterday I spent much of the day installing fiberglass insulation. I hate messing with that stuff. The folks that built our current house did a crappy job of insulating it. It was because of the damage from Hurricane Rita that I learned how poorly the this place is insulated and I've been working to fix the problem as I have been able.
Tomorrow Mark and I will but in a new door from the kitchen to the new computer/TV room (Christian's old bed room) and also sheet rock. After that is done I will do install ceramic tile.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: