mercredi, janvier 30, 2008

This week we have received some good news and some bad news regarding Morgan's and Christian's injuries. On the good side, Morgan will not have to have surgery and is starting to get around better. The bad new is Christian will have to have surgery on his knee. When is the surgery? That is something we do not yet know.

After the surgery he will have several months before he will be able to get a new set of orders to a permanent duty station. This mean that he will still be in Pensacola in April and there should be no problem getting home for his sisters wedding.

We are moving into full blown Mardi Gras season here in South Louisiana. I am hoping that I can bring the boys to the Mardi Gras parade in either Lafayette or Lake Charles, but we are having serious problems at work (again) and I may be forced to work my days off. I should be off Saturday for sure, and perhaps we can make some events then. Mardi Gras can be good family fun and it can be very raunchy. I would like to do some of the family stuff with the kids.

I have to get up at 4:40 tomorrow morning so that I can get to work by 5:30, so I think I will finish sipping on my Ouzo and go to sleep.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: